Magis (meaning “more” in latin) is a car-centric shop specializing in aftermarket customizations and performance packages for muscle cars and hot rods, where all detailed work is performed by knowledgeable artisans. Although the target audience, consisting of car enthusiasts, covers very broad demographics in age, income and profession, they still function as a big family.
- A car-centric image representing the industry.
- Incorporating “more” through a plus sign.
- Utilizing classic muscle car colours.
- Iconic retro styling with modern precision.
- A family of marks representing the close community of car enthusiasts.
The brand standards guide
Establishes the visual voice of the brand by providing not only colour and font systems that represent their personality and speak to their audience, but also includes guidelines for selecting imagery, layout structures for documents, etc.
Digital mock-ups include stationery and invoices for the car shop, event passes and reusable bags for trade shows, as well as branded t-shirts for merchandising. Besides providing a solid visual of how cohesive Magis’ brand looks like in real life objects, these mock ups reinforce the brand standards guide.
Photo credits: pexels.com